About the Course
- requires students to consciously “think” through processes which might be quite automatic for most children.
- is a success oriented program in which the students work at levels appropriate to their abilities. Teachers provide needed instruction and create opportunities for practice in carrying skills to functional use.
- uses a multi-sensory technique. This means that the student will feel the motion of the hand touching, moving and building math concepts with concrete materials. At the same time the student will see, verbalize and hear how the math concept is developed and problems can be solved.
- builds in a structural and sequential way in order to fill any gaps in the child’s knowledge of math functions, vocabulary and problem solving. Therefore, students develop adequate math skills to become independent.
- includes an approach to the language of math which stresses the use of the intellect.
- emphasizes teaching to individual needs.
- teaches patterns of thought, i.e. the process needed to perform math functions and problem solving correctly, not just memorizing facts.
- OG Math Training Overview and Materials FREE PREVIEW
- OG Math Class Supplies List FREE PREVIEW
- Register here! And before you go, please complete this OG Math, Quick (Really It's Very Quick) Information Survey and sharing your thoughts. Your comments will make OG Academic Math training better for you and your students.
Private Access Online Introductory Pre-course Study Program
Explain the value your additional content will bring to a student’s overall learning experience. Use this opportunity to sell potential students on the extra benefits your bonus material provides.
A Guide to Success with Math
Your Digital OG Math resource and course text based on the Orton-Gillingham Approach.
View Course Details
Multisensory Math Kit
Pick up on first day
View Kit Contents
OG Math Online Course Review
One Full Year Access
Hands On Interactive Learning
- 4 days of Hands-on interactive classroom learning is the very best way to retain and implement your new knowledge!
- Student Binder
- Course Handouts